Are you struggling to fill your sales funnel with high-quality leads? Or maybe you’ve got plenty of leads and you just want some more! Well, look no further. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of 23 B2B lead generation companies to guide you as you search for the right partner for your business. From website visitor identification to account intelligence, these companies offer a variety of unique services to help you find and connect with your target audience.
Questions to Ask B2B Lead Generation Companies
Before we get to the list, we’ve got a list of questions to consider asking as you’re doing your due diligence. Some of these questions won’t be relevant to your businesses and some may not be a priority. But take a look and make sure you haven’t overlooked anything.
Company Experience and B2B Lead Generation Services
These questions will help you understand the company’s experience in your B2B industry, its track record of generating leads for similar businesses, and its ability to stay current with industry trends and changes in lead generation.
- What experience do they have in your specific industry? Understanding the company’s experience in your industry will give you an idea of how familiar they are with your target market, and how successful they have been in generating leads for similar businesses. That might not be important to your business, but some companies with offerings that will only appeal to certain people will need to be sure the company they works with understands what they’re looking for.
- Can they provide references or case studies from previous clients? If the company can provide references or case studies from previous clients you can get a better idea about their level of experience and how successful they have been in generating leads for other businesses. Obviously, they’re only going to provide you with the names of happy clients, but you’ll be able to discover more about how they operate by talking to past and current customers than you would by just looking at the company website.
- How do they stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in lead generation? Knowing how the company stays current with industry trends and changes in lead generation will help you understand their level of expertise and how well they can adapt to changes in the market.
- Do they offer any additional services, such as lead nurturing or lead scoring? Knowing if the company offers additional services will help you understand the level of support they provide to help you convert leads into customers. Some companies do cold email, make phone calls, and conduct a number of other activities to help generate leads for your business.
- What types of leads do they specialize in generating? The company’s lead generation specialty will determine if they align with your target audience and if they have the expertise to generate leads that match your specific needs. For example, B2C lead generation requires different skills than B2B lead generation.
B2B Lead Generation Methods
These questions will give you some insight into their process so you can see whether it lines up with the way you do business.
- How do they acquire leads? This will help you understand the quality and quantity of leads you can expect. It will also give you insight into their methods and processes. For example, website visitor identification companies generate leads based on your website traffic. If you don’t have a website or your website doesn’t get much traffic you might want to consider something like an appointment-setting company or a LinkedIn outreach specialist.
- How do they transfer the leads to you? Understanding the company’s process for transferring leads will help you evaluate how well they will integrate with your existing systems and processes.
- How do they handle data privacy and security? Knowing how the company handles data privacy and security will help you ensure that your company’s data and your customers’ data are kept secure.
- How do they handle customer complaints or issues? Problems can arise in any business relationship so it’s good to understand how the company handles customer complaints or issues will help you understand their level of customer service and how they address any problems that may arise.
- How do they handle lead re-engagement? This will help you understand how they can help you reconnect with leads that may have been lost or gone cold.
- How do they handle opt-out requests? How does the company handle opt-out requests? Do they comply with data privacy regulations? Even if you’re not the one sending a communication, a non-compliant vendor or agency can put you at risk.
- How do they handle leads from different regions or countries? Knowing how the company handles leads from different regions or countries will help you understand how they can help you expand your business to new markets.
- How do they handle leads that speak different languages? This will help you understand how they can help you connect with a diverse audience and expand your business to new markets.
These questions will help you make sure the company is going to provide useful leads that generate a return on investment for your business.
- How do they determine which leads are qualified? This is important because it will give you an idea of the type of leads you will receive and how well they will match your target audience.
- Are the leads they provide exclusive to your company? Knowing whether the leads are exclusive or shared with other companies will help you understand the competitiveness of the leads and how unique the leads are.
- How do they ensure the leads they provide are accurate and up-to-date? Knowing how the company verifies and maintains the accuracy of leads will help you understand the quality of the leads they provide.
Cost and Contract Details
Getting the answers to these questions will ensure there aren’t any unpleasant surprises down the road.
- What is the cost associated with their services? This will help you understand how much you will be spending and whether it is within your budget.
- When are their fees charged? This helps you understand the timing of the charges and how they align with your budgeting and cash flow.
- Are there any contracts required for their services? Knowing whether a contract is required will help you understand the level of commitment you need to make to the company and how it may affect your ability to discontinue their services if needed.
- What is their policy for refunds? Knowing the company’s refund policy will help you understand your rights and options in case of dissatisfaction with their services.
- Do they have any guarantees or metrics for lead quality? If the company provides any guarantees or metrics for lead quality you’ll have a better idea about the level of confidence they have in their lead generation processes and the level of assurance they provide to their customers.
Our List of B2B Lead Generation Companies
Now that you know what to ask, here are some of the B2B lead generation companies out there.
Our favorite is LeadPost of course. LeadPost is a website visitor identification company, which means that it generates leads from your website traffic through a single line of code. LeadPost is an alternative to companies like Leadfeeder and Lead Forensics.
But Leadfeeder and Lead Forensics just provide you with the names of the companies your website visitors work for. LeadPost will actually collect their name, mailing address, and email address so you can contact your visitors through email, display ads, paid social, and direct mail.
Better yet, you can deliver all those campaigns from within LeadPost’s integrated retargeting platform.
CIENCE is a company that provides both software-as-a-service (SaaS) and people-as-a-service (PaaS) solutions to help build pipeline for its clients. They use a combination of product, people, and process to start sales conversations for its clients.
The company claims that their business model is virtuous, where when their clients grow, they grow too. They say this is based largely on a company culture that empowers their team to quickly solve problems and drive results for their clients.
Their process involves testing and experimenting to find a formula that produces regular and reliable results for their clients’ sales teams.
DemandScience is a B2B data company that partners with businesses to build their pipelines through accurate data and predictive insights. This enables sales and marketing professionals to identify, activate and convert the right buyers at the right time, and achieve their growth goals.
They claim to have a global audience of in-market B2B technology buyers that comes from outbound engagement and intent data exclusive to DemandScience. The company offers services such as identifying, activating and converting leads. They have been recognized as a Fortune Best Workplaces and a Fastest Growing Company.
Launch Leads is performance-driven B2B lead generation company. They provide customized reporting which provides visibility into their activity. They offer regular partnership meetings to promote synergy and keep their clients’ campaign calibrated for success.
Launch Leads has a four-step process built on four core tenets that provide a framework for campaign strategy and execution. The company says this cyclical system helps prevent “status quo” performance because it continuously uncovers new areas of opportunity.
LeadGen Compass began as the internal marketing operations of GoLeads and US Farm Data. Now they claim to have been generating hundreds of incoming leads per month for over two decades. In 2018, they repackaged and expanded the service, making it available to small businesses without a full-time marketer on staff.
The company has 20 years of experience of integrating traditional direct marketing with modern communication tools. That means that businesses working with LeadGen Compass, clients benefit from the company’s internal trials and errors, which leads to faster results for their organization.
The company analyzed what they liked and didn’t like about working with third-party providers over the last two decades to develop a service with fixed costs and defined timelines, focused on measurable outcomes.
WebFX is a digital marketing solutions provider that creates personalized strategies for each of its clients based on their specific needs and objectives. Their team consists of award-winning marketers, designers, and developers who are skilled in achieving real results online. They pay attention to the metrics that are most important to their clients, such as leads and revenue generated. They believe that their clients’ success is the best indication of their own performance.
They have a track record of delivering results with B2B lead generation services – they claim to have driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for clients. They also have a large in-house team of influencers that help in building relationships and earning publication on prominent websites.
WebFX has also developed proprietary tools to more effectively track and report results, including the #1 ROI tracking platform in the industry, called MarketingCloudFX. The company is passionate about the web and helping businesses achieve their goals. When working with WebFX, clients can expect to receive a custom plan that is tailored to their company, needs and goals, rather than a generic strategy.
If all you need is a company name, Clearbit has what you need. Clearbit is a B2B data company with technology designed to turn raw data into useful, standardized, and usable attributes. Its data goes through a rigorous verification process to ensure accuracy.
Like Visitor Queue, Albacross, and other visitor identification tools, Clearbit Reveal will tell you where your website visitors work. If you need to know exactly who they are, however, you’ll need to look into a Clearbit alternative.
But for companies who will generate leads through other means, Clearbit’s data can be invaluable. The company combines over 250 public and private data sources, sorting through billions of data points to create marketing intelligence to turn raw data into useful, standardized, and usable attributes, and it goes through a rigorous verification process to ensure accuracy. The company’s data is updated every 30 days and is used by the world’s fastest-growing B2B companies to power their revenue engines. Clearbit offers solutions for market intelligence, sales intelligence, and lead intelligence, and it also provides integrations with popular sales and marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, and Segment.
KEO Marketing is a B2B marketing agency based in Phoenix. The agency has decades of experience in developing marketing strategies and plans for companies that sell to other companies. They specialize in a range of B2B lead generation services, such as integrated marketing, marketing automation, and account-based marketing.
SalesRoads is a B2B lead generation service service that focuses on building sales pipelines and providing phone-verified SQLs. It offers appointment setting services or lead generation. They don’t offer a free trial or free consultation.
UpLead is a lead generation company that offers a massive database of high-quality leads that can be easily found by inputting customer personas’ characteristics. It guarantees 95% data accuracy, offers data enrichment capabilities, and validates emails in real-time. It’s a great choice for companies of all sizes looking for a simple and quick way to jump-start their sales process.
Belkins B2B Lead Generation Services
Belkins is a lead generation company that helps B2B companies facilitate their lead generation process through multiple channels. They offer a manual and personalized lead generation service, can handle appointment setting, and can be used to generate both leads and influencers. However, their prices may be prohibitive for many companies and they cannot automatically and instantly generate leads.
Sapper Consulting and B2B Lead Generation Company
Sapper Consulting is a multi-channel B2B lead generation company that offers services such as lead generation, appointment setting, sales consulting, and more. They claim to give users their first sales meeting in an average of just five days. However, their approach can reportedly be hit-or-miss, and the user’s investment isn’t guaranteed to pay off.
SalesAladin is a lead gen service that provides Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). It offers appointment setting services and lead generation services. They offer a free trial or free consultation.
D7 Lead Finder
D7 Lead Finder is a B2B lead generation service that focuses on allowing users to build and buy personalized lead lists. They have a database with over 65 million profiles and offer 5 free searches per day, but do not guarantee data accuracy, and the data is mostly focused on local leads. With pricing starting at $26.90 per month, it can be attractive for smaller companies.
SalesPro Leads primarily focuses on setting appointments with qualified leads. It also offers lead generation services and SEO. They offer a free trial or free consultation.
EasyLeadz is a contact finding tool that operates through a Chrome Extension. It allows users to identify leads at specific companies by visiting their website or LinkedIn Business Profile with just one click. However, it’s important to note that users must target the right companies to generate qualified leads.
VanillaSoft specializes in providing phone numbers. The platform claims to eliminate the need for guesswork and cherry-picking, while also improving call results. VanillaSoft offers services such as phone number generation, auto-dialing, call recording, VoIP, and appointment setting to keep calls organized. It also integrates with popular CRM platforms to track leads throughout the sales journey.
Infer predictive lead scoring and profile management software developed by Ignite Tech. It assists users in identifying the most promising prospective customers, building targeted segments, and personalizing outreach to improve conversion rates. Infer utilizes AI and machine learning to score leads, helping users prioritize who to contact first. Additionally, it helps users identify gaps in their current marketing initiatives for improvement in future campaigns.
Vsyngergize is a global marketing and sales service provider with offices around the world. The company’s team of over 300 employees work to help B2B businesses book appointments with decision-makers in their industry. Vsynergize offers a range of B2B lead generation services, including call center services, email marketing, lead nurturing, and content marketing.
LeadBooster is a Pipedrive add-on that can be added to any Pipedrive CRM plan. The add-on feature allows users to capture high-quality leads through live chat, web forms, and prospector tools. The prospector feature allows users to source leads from a database of over 400 million contacts. Additionally, Pipedrive can help schedule meetings, qualify leads, and export all leads.
RocketReach is a B2B lead generation tool that offers a vast database of contact information for professionals across various companies worldwide. It is widely used by businesses of all sizes to power their sales, recruiting, and marketing efforts. The platform features an advanced search function that allows users to easily find the right leads by selecting from a variety of criteria and searching for personal and professional emails, as well as direct dial phone numbers.
Additionally, the platform offers seamless integration with popular CRM and ATS systems, making it easy to organize and track leads. They claim to have a high level of accuracy in their data, with a 85% accuracy rate, and they offer options for chrome extension, Edge extension, bulk lookups and API integrations. They have various pricing plans, and they offer a free trial that doesn’t require a credit card.
Lusha is a B2B lead generation platform that provides businesses with contact information for professionals and decision-makers at other companies. It offers a variety of features that allow users to quickly and easily find and verify email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles for leads. The company’s goal is to help businesses establish fast and authentic connections with their prospects and current customers through trust-based B2B engagement. Lusha has been helping over 800,000 sales representatives worldwide improve their communication and engagement with prospective clients. Additionally, they offer a Chrome Extension that can generate leads directly from a company’s website.
Martal Group is a B2B lead generation company that provides services for technology companies. They aim to make lead generation more profitable and efficient by using real-time intent data to identify companies that are searching for specific products and services. The company uses a proprietary workflow to reach out to decision-makers that meet the client’s ideal customer profile through a personalized omnichannel lead generation strategy. As a result, the sales team is provided with appointments with decision-makers who have already gone through a lead qualification process.
Let a B2B Lead Generation Company Handle the Grunt Work
Don’t have time to generate the leads you need? Then consider working with one of these B2B lead generation companies. Do your due diligence and find a company specializes in precise lead generation services you need. With the right expertise and resources, a good lead gen agency can quickly and effectively identify the best leads for your company, leaving you free to focus on closing deals and growing your business.