There are many lead generation companies that specialize in real estate, but which one is the best for you? It depends on your needs and what services you’re looking for. In this article, we’ll cover some popular real estate lead generation companies and offer you a few ways to determine which one is the best fit for you.
This list is primarily for brokers and agents looking for residential real estate leads. But don’t worry, if you’re looking for commercial leads, we’ve got some options for you too. You can also check out our list of B2B lead generation companies.
What Lead Generation Services Are Available?
Some companies specialize in online marketing, while others focus on more traditional methods like print, direct mail, or TV advertising. Then, there are companies that offer a combination of both online and offline services.
There are different kinds of leads as well. You’re familiar with buyer and seller leads of course, but there are also products like live transfer leads. Live transfer leads are leads who call a lead generation company to inquire about buying or selling a plot of land or a home. Then, that lead is transferred to the agent of a company that contracts with the live transfer lead generation company.
There are also real estate lead generation companies that will set appointments for you. Instead of generating a lead, they’ll talk to interested buyers or sellers and schedule a time for them to talk to you in person or on the phone or Zoom.
Whatever options you choose, the important thing is to find a company that can provide the leads you need with an ROI that’s sufficient to grow your business.
A Comparison of the Top Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
When it comes to real estate lead generation companies, there are a lot of options out there. But which are the best?
Some of popular options are:
- Parkbench. Parkbench is designed to help you generate more referrals.
- Realtor.com. Realtor.com sells buyer leads with a CRM with marketing automation features that include automated email and SMS follow-up.
- Market Leader. Market Leader promises a certain amount of leads each month. It also includes software and educational resources (e.g., a CRM and marketing plan).
- REDX. REDX specializes in seller leads.
- Zurple. Zurple offers brand home search websites, analytic tools, marketing automation, and exclusive leads.
- BoomTown. BoomTown will help you generate leads through digital advertising.
- Offrs. Offrs guarantees 30 leads a month through its Lead Feed product.
- Lyfe Marketing. Lyfe Marketing specializes in generating real estate leads with Google Search Ads.
- Zillow Premier Agent. Zillow Premier Agent specializes in buyer leads.
- BoldLeads. BoldLeads offers exclusive buyer and seller leads.
Each of these real estate lead generation companies has its own specialties and ways of doing business. Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. So, which one is the best?
That depends on your needs and preferences.
Which Company is Right for Your Business?
With so many lead generation companies to choose from, it can be tough to decide which is right for your business.
Based on the information provided here and the listings in our directory of real estate lead generation companies, you can begin your research. Here are some things to think about as you choose a company.
- Look at reviews for each company, but don’t restrict your research to review sites. Many of them are pay-to-play, and sponsored listings will rise to the top. Also, companies can incentivize happy customers to leave reviews while ignoring unhappy customers. And of course, it’s the companies that pay the bills for sites like that (e.g., by buying ads) so review sites tend to be biased in favor of the companies listed on them.
- Ask your network.
- Look on message boards and Reddit to find out which companies have good track records.
- Find out if they require a long-term contract. Many lead generation companies do, and it’s important to make sure you don’t get tied down with the wrong one. The longer the term of the contract, the more due diligence you should do to ensure you’re making the right decision.
- Ask for references. Many real estate lead generation companies are willing to provide references from existing or past customers. Obviously, you’ll want to remember that the company wouldn’t provide a customer’s contact information to you if they thought they were going to give you a negative impression, but you will still learn more from a customer than from the company itself.
Do Your Research Before Choosing a Real Estate Lead Generation Company
Whatever your needs are, the critical part of the process is doing your due diligence. Research your options, make a shortlist, and research some more. Most real estate lead generation companies tend to be on the pricier side, so it’s not a decision to make lightly.
You can also use website visitor identification software to collect leads from your website visitors who don’t convert. If you’re looking for residential leads, check out our B2C lead generation tool. If you work in commercial real estate, check out our B2B lead generation tool.