Senior SaaS Client Success Manager
LeadPost is a dynamic and rapidly expanding SaaS enterprise specializing in cutting-edge lead generation solutions. Our platform excels in identifying anonymous website visitors, offering a suite of tools for retargeting these prospects through email, social media advertising, display ads, and direct mail.
If you’re the right candidate for this role, we won’t just value your expertise – we’ll reward it. You’ll receive a competitive salary with performance-based bonuses. You’ll also have the opportunity to advance your career, including the potential to become Director of Client Service as our team grows.
What We’re Looking For
We need a seasoned Senior SaaS Client Success Manager to take our client engagement and service delivery to the next level. In this role, you will be pivotal in:
- nurturing client relationships,
- ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction and retention, and
- contributing to the overall success of the company.
This role will be responsible for customer onboarding, training and support. A typical day might include:
- Checking in with key accounts
- Providing support to free trial users and customers
- Onboarding calls
- Following up on previous communication
- Sharing help center articles
- Making a note of new feature requests and sharing them with the dev team
- Escalating difficult technical issues to the appropriate team
As a Senior SaaS Client Success Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and monitoring KPIs. You’ll be involved in determining what metrics will be used to determine where improvements can be made and to assess your success in the role and
- Mastering the LeadPost web UI. You’ll need to learn how to configure client accounts and campaigns to assist clients..
- Understanding the product and our customers. You’ll need an in-depth knowledge of the platform. You’ll also need to understand our customers and their needs to you can proactively help them reach their goals. This will require relationship building, strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all clients. You’ll work closely with our clients and coordinate with the sales and development teams as needed.
- Sharing relevant resources. We have a library of tutorials, videos, templates, and other resources that you will provide to customers when appropriate. You will also share ideas for new resources that we can create to help our customers get more out of the platform.
- Onboarding new client accounts. You’ll get new accounts up and running. This may include platform demos via Google Meets or similar platforms.
- Optimizing our customer success processes. You’ll assist the sales and development teams in the design of internal dashboards and/or system alerts to monitor client accounts for opportunities or anomalies. You’ll also develop formal client communication processes.
- Improving our communication strategy. You’ll assist in the development and implementation of a periodic communication strategy for key clients.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients. This will be done through various communication channels, such as phone, email, live chat, and remote assistance tools.
- Collecting and sharing customer feedback. You’ll have strong relationships with our customers and your day-to-day interactions with them will put you in a unique position to discover their needs so that we can improve the platform.
- Documenting client interactions. This will be managed in HubSpot.
- Actively participating in team meetings and training sessions. You’ll continuously improve your knowledge of our software..
- Identifying platform improvements. You’ll collaborate with other team members to identify trends and patterns in customer usage and issues. Based on your observations, you’ll make recommendations on how to improve the LeadPost platform.
- Experience in providing client services in a Software as a Service environment (SaaS), ideally B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively explain our platform to non-technical users.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A customer-centric mindset, with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Salary Range: USD $65,000 – $85,000 annually
- Variable compensation based on retention and upgrades
- Work from anywhere as long as you’re available during business hours (8:00 AM CT and 5:00 PM CT, M-F). Preference will be given to candidates in the St. Louis, MO region.
- Flexible PTO
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, including the potential to become the Director of Client Service as our team grows.
How to Apply
Please email a high-level overview of why you feel you might be a good fit for this position and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.